Technical position: Expert of China HMPM of RAC ;Member of Refrigeration Technology Option Committee of TEAP for United Nation Environment Programme(UNEP) ;Member of IEC SC61D (60335-2-40)
Research interest: Refrigeration and Air-conditioning ,CO2 refrigeration and heat pump ,Heat management & Temperature control of Electronics
After receiving PH.D of Refrigeration and Cryogenics in Institution of Refrigeration and Cryogenics, Shanghai Jiaotong University, SHANGHAI, China, Tingxun Li worked inGuangdong University of Technology from 1996 to 2004; then worked in Sun Yat-Sen University up to now, also worked as an Expert of China HMPM of RAC and Member of Refrigeration Technology Option Committee of TEAP for United Nation Environment Programme(UNEP) and IEC SC61D. Main Research interest are Refrigeration and Air-conditioning ,CO2 refrigeration and heat pump ,Heat management & Temperature control of Electronics.
"Precision Thermal Control System for Large-scale Space Experiments Based on an Active Two-Phase Fluid Loop" won the second prize of Science and Technology of Guangdong province (2016).
B.D, Majoring in thermal energy and power mechanic, College of Marine Engineering, Northwestern Polytechnic University, XIAN, China (1993～1989 )
M.D, Majoring in Thermophysics engineering, Institution of Thermophysics Engineering, Xian Jiaotong University, XIAN, China (1996～1993)
Ph.D, Majoring in Refrigeration and Cryogenics, Institution of Refrigeration and Cryogenics, Shanghai Jiaotong University, SHANGHAI, China (2003～1999)
Research Projects (as Project Leader) :
1. Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
Application of low GWP alternative refrigerants for High Ambient Temperature area supported by the Multilateral Fund for the Implementation of the Montreal Protocol. 2015～2017
Research on refrigerant distribution and migration within the R290 air conditioner system supported by the Multilateral Fund for the Implementation of the Montreal Protocol. 2011～2016
Research on key components and industrialization for R290 air conditioner funded by Foshan Science and Technology Bureau. 2013～2016
Research on gasoline vapor recycling technology supported by Shunde government industry development fund. 2014～2016
Research on Micro-channel heat exchanger application and industrialization supported by Natural Science Fund of Guangdong Province. 2012～2014
Research on leaks of R290 RAC and quantitative risk assessment supported by Natural Science Fund of Guangdong Province. 2010～2012
2. CO2 refrigeration and heat pump
Research on CO2 thermal control system's capillary characters and stability supported be China National Natural Science Fund 2010～2013
Key problems of development and industrialization of CO2 heat pump hot water supported by Key Scientific and Technological project Funds provided by Guangdong province. 2008～2010
Research CO2 vapor-liquid interface heat transferring and satiability supported by Natural Science Fund of Guangdong Province. 2006
3. Heat management & Temperature control of Electronics
High efficient heat dissipation and temperature control system for communication base station supported by China Mobile Company. 2009～2011
Responsible for CO2 two phase thermal control system for the international project ‘Alpha particles detector’. The project is leaded by NASA and the detector was lunched to the Space Station in 2011. 2004～2009
Research and development of temperature control system for space shuttle supported by China Space Institute. 2007～2009
1. Hu, M. J., Li, J. B., Liu, Z., Li, T. X. (Corresponding author) Experimental and numerical simulation analysis of R-290 air conditioner leak. Int. J. Refrig., March 2018.
2. Liang Jierong, Li Tingxun（Corresponding author ）Detailed Dynamic Refrigerant Migration Characteristics in Room Air-conditioner with R290，J.Int.Refrig,2018,88,108–116;
3. Tingxun Li, Jian lu, Lei Chen, Measurement of refrigerant mass distribution within a R290 split air conditioner, J.Int.Refrig,2015,57,163-172;
4. Tingxun Li, Jian Lu, Lei Chen, Zhen Liu，Research on performance of new alternative refrigerants for RAC, Journal of Refrigeration (Chinese),31(3),2015,56-60;
5. Tingxun Li, Jian Lu, Lei Chen, Dongcai He，Research on alternative refrigerants for high ambient temperature condition. Cryogenics (Chinese),39(3),2015,46-49;
6. Li Tingxun, Indoor leakage test for safety of R-290 split type room air conditioner, J.Int.Refrig,40,2014,380-389;
7. Tingxun Li, Jian Lu, Lei Chen, Dongcai He, Xiaozhou Qiu, Hongyao Li, Zhen Liu, Measurement of refrigerant mass distribution within a R290 split air conditioner，J.Int.Refrig,57,2015,163-172;
8. Tingxun Li, Jian Lu, Lei Chen, Dongcai He，Experimental Research on Performance RAC with New Alternative Refrigerants, Journal of Refrigeration (Chinese), Vol.31,No.3, 2015,56-60;.
9. Liang Jierong, LI Tingxun (Corresponding author), R290 room air- conditioner simulation based on SINDA /FLUINT, Cryo. & Supercond (Chinese). Vol 39, No. 2,2010, 43-47.
10. Li Tingxun, Indoor Leakage Test of R290 Split type Room Air Conditioner, Proceeding of China Home appliances Technology Conference, Hefei,Nov.2011.
11. Li Tingxun, Yang Jiuming, Zeng Zhaoshun, Zhang Zhi. Experiment on R290 Substituting for R22 in A Room Air-conditioner, Journal of Refrigeration (Chinese), Vol.31,No.4, 2010,31-35.
12. Jia Qingx ian, Zhao Fufeng, Zeng Zhaoshun , Zhang Zhi, Li Tingxun (Corresponding author) ,Experimental studies on reducing refrigerant charging quantity in heat exchanger w ith 4mm diameter tubes, Refrigeration(Chinses), No2,2010,26-29
13. WANG Dong, HUANG Xun-qin, ZHONG Jia-song ,LI Ting-Xun(Corresponding author), Influence of the Water Tank Temperature to the Performance of CO2 Heat Pump Water Heater, FLUID MACHINERY(Chinese), Vo1.37,No.12,2009,58 -61
14. WANG Dong, HUANG Xun-qin, ZHONG Jia-song ,LI Ting-Xun(Corresponding author), Latest Technological Advances and Market Trends of Carbon Dioxide Heat Pump Water Heater, FLUID MACHINERY(Chinese), Vo1.37,No.4,2009,72-76
15. Li Ting-Xun LIU Jie XIAO Wen-Jial HE Zhen-Hui, Testing of A Mechanical Pumped Two Phase CO2 Cooling System for Space Detector, JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING THERMOPHYSICS(Chinese)), Vol.30,NO.2,2009,199-203
16. ZHANG Zhan, SUN Xi-hui, HUANG Zhen-cheng, LI Ting-Xun(Corresponding author)Test and Analyze of conductivity of condenser for Space Shuttle. SPACECRAFT ENVIRONMENT ENGINEERING (Chinese), Vo1.25,No.4,2008,342 -346
17. LI Ting-xun, GUO Kai-hua,LNG SAFETY CODES AND STANDARDS STATUS QUO IN CHINA, NATURAL GAS INDUSTRY(Chinese), vol. 27, no. 6, 2007,132-135.
18. T.X. Li, K.H. Guo and R.Z. Wang, High Temperature Hot Water Heat Pump With Non-azeotropic Refrigerant Mixture HCFC-22/HCFC-141b, Energy conversion & management, 43 (2002),2033 -2040
19. Li Tingxun, Guo Kaihua, Wang Ruzhu and Fan Shuanshi, Calculation of NARM's Equilibrium with Peng-Robinson Equation of State, The Journal of Thermal Science, vol 10, No 2, 2001 ,127-131
20. LI Tingxun,GUO Kaihua,WANG Ruzhu and FAN Shuanshi, High Temperature Heat Pump with Non-azeotropic Refrigerants, Journal of Chemical Industry and Engineering (Chinese),vol.53, No5,2002,542-545
21. LI Ting-Xun, Guo Kai-Hua, ,Wang Ru-Zhu and Fan Shuan-Shi, Simulation of a high temperature water-to-water heat pump, Journal of Engineering Thermophysics (Chinese), Vol.23, No5,2002,543-546
22. Li Tingxun, Zhu Hui, Guo Kaihua and Fan Shuanshi, Sampling and analyzing by chromatograph for R22/R141b mixtures, Journal of Guangdong University of Technology (Chinese), Vol 19, No1, 2002,113-117
23. Tingxun Li, Kaihua Guo, Ruzhu Wang and weibin Ma，Research on R22/R141b used in a geothermal heat pump, Proceedings of the 5th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Working Fluids at Guangzhou, Sep 17-20, 2002, Guanghzou, China
24. Li Tingxun, Guo Kaihua, Ruzhu Wang and Shuanshi Fan, The State of Art of Mixed Refrigerants Application in Refrigeration/Heat Pump System, Fluid Machinery (Chinese), Vol.29, No6, 2001, 49-52
25. LI Tingxun, GUO Kaihua, WANG Ruzhu and Ma weibing, Optimizing of the hot water heat pump with Genetic Arithmetic (received), Journal of Engineering Thermophysics (Chinese), 2003